- Personal information collection
Personal information means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including but not limited to a first and last name, a personal profile, an email address or other contact information. Personal information also includes audio and video files, where such files contains a person’s image or voice.
We receive and collect personal information in the following ways :
- Sign-in form and personal profile : during the sign-in process on the application the user is required to give some personal information, such as an email adress, a username, a password and some other sign-in information. The user can also complete its personal public profile with further information.
- Feedback and contact form : the email address used to contact us will be stored.
- Third party accounts : In order to access and use certain features of the application, you may choose to sync with or link to a third party account that you have with Facebook or other third party websites. If you choose this option, then a Third Party Account pop-up box will appear which you will need to approve in order to proceed, and which will describe the types of information that we will obtain from, and the types of activities that we may perform in connection with, your Third Party Account.
- App Log-Files, website cookies and other tracking technologies : We automatically collect some information through log files and cookies on our website and app. Such information may include your device type, device id, date and time stamps of app use, as well as information about your activity on the website and app.
Our app doesn’t collect precise information about the geographical localization of the device.
- Personal information use
The personal information we collect may be used in the following ways :
- To provide a personalized experience and answer individual needs
- To improve our website and application
- To contact you
- To organize a contest, promotion or query
We may send you in-App notifications regarding the Apps, our services and third party advertisements.
- Disclosure to third parties
We don’t sell, exchange nor transfer your personal information to third parties. We may only disclose anonymous information to third party service providers to provide and improve our service.
We may disclose personal information or any other information submitted via the website or the application to the extent permitted by law, if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary, in the following cases :
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request
- To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Antescofo, our users, yourself or the public
- If we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or if we are subject to a bankruptcy or any comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection therewith. In such case you will either receive an email and/or be notified by an important message on our website and you will be able to make choices accordingly, regarding your personal information.
- Personal information retention
We will store your personal information as long as you are using the application, and for a reasonnable time after.
The security of Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, including the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality.
- Opting out
We use the email address your provide us to sent you some information and updates about our services, etc. You may choose at any point in time not to receive our emails anymore. Opt-out instructions are available on the bottom of each email.
- Access, opposition and withdrawal rights
You have the right to access, correct or delete any personal information.
You have an opposition and withdrawal right regarding your personal information. The opposition right enables you to refuse that your personal information be used as mentioned when collected.
To exercises those rights, you can sent an email to the following address : email@example.com
- Children privacy
The Application is not directed to children under the age of 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Data, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.