Last updated : 29/08/2019
- What are cookies?
A browser cookie or tracker is a small piece of data that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Other technologies, including Web storage and identifiers associated with your device, may be used for similar purposes. In this policy, we say “cookies” to discuss all of these technologies.
- What information is stored by cookies?
The information stored by cookies, for a limited retention period, include the websites pages you visited, the ads you clicked on, the type of browser you use, the information you have entered on a website in order to avoid having to re-enter them. This information is sometimes linked to your IP address.
– Technical: These are cookies that are strictly necessary for browsing our website and application and allow you to use the main features and secure your connection. We also use these cookies to help us identify and prevent security risks. As these cookies are essential, they cannot be disabled.
– Preferences: We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences. These cookies make it easier for you to access our services and personalize your experience. For example, we may use these cookies to remember your language preferences.
– Performance: We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our services and to help us improve them. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page.
– Analytics: We use these cookies to help us improve our services. For example, we can use these cookies to compile traffic statistics and to learn more about which content is most popular on our website and which one might need some change.
– Advertising: We use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to consumers, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns. If you refuse the installation of these cookies, you will then continue to receive advertisements but they will not be personalized according to your interests.
- How can I control or delete cookies?
Depending on the type of browser, you may have the following options: accept or reject cookies from any origin or source, or set a message asking for your consent each time a cookie is placed on your device. For more information about how to manage browser cookies, please follow the instructions provided by your browser.
- Contact Us